The One with Being Bold! 11-8-17

NOVEMBER 8, 2017
Hello friends and family how are you all doing this week! I am doing great here in the mission Chile Santiago South This week was a week full of conferences. We had one as the South part of the mission and then we had a huge one as a whole mission and the West mission. It was crazy! While we were there I realized how tiny our mission is and how few of us there really are. The West mission has many many missionaries and we are just so few, but we are the best! The west mission were all serious and our mission was a fun and excited! We are like a big, happy family! We had a special visit from Elder Christensen and his wife from the 70. They gave some powerful and uplifting talks! Something that stood out to me was a quote by Elder Christensen that said BE BOLD! I love this so much! It is soooo important to be bold in all that we do as missionaries! It is vital to share the Gospel and our Testimonies with Boldness! But not just missionaries with nametags all members need to be bold! Boldness and without fear is how we need to share this Gospel! It is the most true thing in the world and needs to reach every single person! So BE BOLD!

 Now thinking about this we can be bold in many ways! We can be bold in making right decisions, be bold in serving others, be bold in being friends with those who need one.. etc. There are many things that we can do to change the world and it all starts with little things but we need to do them with BOLDNESS!

This week I decided to put this to practice more than usual. We wanted to be bold with teaching people on the streets and talking to everyone we see about the Book of Mormon! WOW what a great week filled with lessons, contacts, and testifying of the wondrous BOM. We had one lesson in particular with a teenager on the street who didnt believe in God or in anything really. We were able to talk to him for a long time about how God loves us and we are his Children, then we testified of the BOM. It was a lesson lead by the Spirit for sure, I was saying things but I felt like someone else was speaking. My companion and I worked together like never before and I could seee that the words we were saying really touched this kids heart. It was amazing and I never ever testified with more BOLDNESS in my life! It was an amazing experience, and it all happened in the street named Mendoza here in m,y sweet Chile! 

I hope and encourage all of you TO BE BOLD and to not have fear. Be Bold in choosing the right, especially the kids in highschool, be bold in being the good example, be bold in your testimonies! 

I love you all so much and hope you will all BE BOLD! 

Work Hard, Pray Harder!   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The One with Accepting God´s Will 10/18/17

The One with "Being Where My Feet Are"