The One with Capilla Abiertas! 10-25-17

OCTOBER 25TH, 2017



Hello family and friends! How was your week? I hope happy and full of love! I would like to share an experience that i had this week. This week we had a few Capilla Abiertas. These are like Chapel Open Houses. We have the people come into the church and we Sister Missionaries give tours of the church to the visitors, there are huge banners in the rooms that have points of the Gospel and we get to teach them! The Elders are our in the street contacting all the people and inviting everyone it, then the members set up stands with their organizations so that the people get to know what we do at church. So they will have a table for Relief Society, Young Women and Young Men, Priesthood.. stuff like that. They are awesome and there are always a lot of references for the missionaries in the ward of people to go visit. Well, this week my comp and I had many do, including one of them in our own ward! The fist one we went to this week there were two little children there and they were the cutest things i have ever seen! They were wanting to help with everything and they were always asking if the could help us sister missionaries do the tours! SOOO CUTE! They just looked so pure and had the light of Christ in their little eyes. It reminded me of a scripture that I love in 3 Nephi 9:22 that says Therefore, whoso repenteth and cometh unto me as a little child, him will I receive, for of such is the kingdom of God. Behold, for such I have laid down my life, and have taken it up again; therefore repent, and come unto me ye ends of the earth, and be saved. 
 
As I looked around and saw these little children and how pure they were, I understood this scripture a little better. We need to become as little children aka pure of heart, humble and meek. then and only then can we be changed and start new. Little children have a love for Christ and they know, because the veil is thin, that the church and things of God are good. During the Capilla Abierta I could see this. It warmed my heart. During the Capilla Abierta we decided to go and take some pictures my comp and I, well the two little cuties decided they had to be in the picture as well, but not just any picture, they both decided to point to the plaque with the name of the church on it. They were pointing to Christ and the name is this church so that they could take the picture. Lets all be like these little children and always point towards Christ. Lets become humbled through Him and become as little children. 
Here is the cute picture with the little kids! 
That is about all I got this week! See you all next week! I will send more pics that we ended up taking afterwards! 
Love you all! 

Work Hard Pray Harder! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The One with Being Bold! 11-8-17

The One with Accepting God´s Will 10/18/17

The One with "Being Where My Feet Are"