The One with the Party at President´s House! 7/12/17

JULY 12, 2017

 Hello everyone!  I don´t have a long time to write and not much to say! This week was great and I am getting used to being the Hermana Leader! It is really fun and I am really seeing that the Hermanas have a lot of problems! LOL it is hard and I feel like we really are there for moral support and just being the drama settlers! It makes things interesting
I am loving my new ward and the people in the ward. It is different from my other areas that I have been and I love it. The Southern part is a little more sketchy but the people seem more open here. Maybe it is because they are more humble here in San Bernardo. It is great and there is a lot of work to do! 
Okay, so today we had the celebration of our one year here in the mission! We were invited to President´s House and we had lunch with them, we shared a mini testimony meeting of what we have learned this past year. It was really spiritual and a great time with my group. We really have been able to grow together and see changes in ourselves for this past year. It is interesting to see the changes I have made and the person that I am continually striving to become and be. That is a little bit about what I shared actually, that I have learned who I am. That I am no longer looking at who I can eventually become, but seeing who I am right now, and loving it. It is amazing to be able to say I have made the decision that I no longer will say "I will be......" and "I AM....." It is great and something I am continually learning to do! 
After we shared as a group (which we are English speakers so it was a day full of English) we went upstairs and us Sisters watched Beauty and the Beast!!! It was amazing!!!!! I loved it and it is the BEST movie I have seen in a year!! Maybe it is because I have been a missionary for a year, but still.. it was incredible! We finished the day hanging out with President and Hermana Gwilliam the rest of the day! 
I hope you are all happy and enjoying life because it is short and we need to enjoy every minute! I love you all so much!!!! 

Work Hard, Pray Harder! 


This is me and a completo, which is like a hot dog but with avocado on it and tomatoes and things. It is my favorite Chilean food!

This is me and a cute Hermana named Hermana White for the Fourth whith our socks and everything! (I borrowed an Elders socks for the fourth to be more Patriotic!)

This is one of my favorite pictures of my cute Thiago! I miss him so much!! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The One with Accepting God´s Will 10/18/17

The One with Being Bold! 11-8-17

The One with "Being Where My Feet Are"