The One with the Italian Night

OCTOBER 26, 2016
Hello everyone, 

I dont have much to write this week because well nothing really happened. It was a week full of contacting and lessons that fell through. We had lessons fall through every day this week. It has been one of the hardest weeks in the mission! We didnt have many lessons or success this week at all. It was a bit of a set back and definitely was early to fell let down and just sad... but that is not who I am! I am a positive person and one who loves to look for the good in all things. I decided to put a smile on my face and told my companion that we were just gonna let the happy moment role and push forward. She wasnt too excited about my attitude but I dragged her along anyway. Though this week was hard and didnt have that much success, it was a week full of spiritual growth. I hgave really learned this week to just trust in the Lord with all my heart. I know that if I do my best, the Lord will do the rest.
This last Friday we had a huge Italian Night with the Ward. We had soooo many Menos Activos and Investigatores come! It was a mini miracle in my eyes. We ate, watched the youth dance, and talked. It was a great night and the Investigadores and Menos Activos were able to have some fun with the members and us of course. I know that because I turned around my attitude, I was able to see this little tender mercy in my life. It was a beautiful thing to see that when we are positive and have faith that Chist will do his part, we can see the results!!
Okay so after the first 12 weeks there is ALWAYS a change in companions. It ios when we are no longer in our training and we are considered normal missionaries lol. Well yesterday was changes and guess what..... I DIDNT HAVE CHANGES!!! I don't really no why but President told us he felt we needed to be together longer and that El Parron (our ward) needed us. Soooo yeah I am still with my companion and I am pretty happy about it. President told us that we probably will not be together a whole other change but he will change us in the middle.. it is super strange and sooo not normal, but oh well. I know that President Gwilliam receives inspiration directly from God and I have total faith in him and in the Lord. So we are just here in El Parron and working hard. I am hoping to see some more progress with our Investigadores and of course I am remaining positive! 

I love you all so much and hope all is well. Oh and Happy Halloween on Monday!! Eat lots of candy and rot your teeth!! Remember to stay positive always even when it is hard. When you feel to weak to stand, kneel. 

I am always praying for all of you!!! Love you all!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The One with Being Bold! 11-8-17

The One with Accepting God´s Will 10/18/17

The One with "Being Where My Feet Are"