The One with all the Service with a Smile!

DECEMBER 7TH 2016- MISSY'S BIRTHDAY!

HELLO FRIENDS AND FAMILY!! 

(pics:THIS IS MY CUTE COMP, ALSO A DOG THAT HAS A PROBLEM WITH ITS TONGUE SO IT IS ALWAYS LIKE THIS AND THEN THE BILLBOARD WE MADE IN THE CHURCH FOR CHRISTMAS! )


How is everyone? I want you all to know how much I love the letters and emails that I get. Sometimes I dont have time to reply to everyone but I always read them and have the biggest smile on my face. 

So this week has been one of the most tiring weeks on my mission. We did 15 hours of service this week and the usual is only 4... so we are just exhausted! This week we didnt have many people to teach and not many people had time so we thought we would just serve... and oh boy that is what we did. It is the best to just help people and serve them with my heart. The people of Chile have my entire heart and soul. 

So this week we are teaching a young woman who has 13 years and she is sooo great! She wants to get baptized and have a date planned for the 18th of December. She is the cutest little thing and has been going to church for a long time but we just now got the permission form her parents to let her get baptized! It is soo exciting! It is the greatest blessing to see the Gospel change lives and help people to really grow. We also this week have helped a hermana come back to the church after 3 years. We are doing a lot of reactivating here in this mission. We have 30,000 members in our mission and the number of people who are active is 3000! WE HAVE WORK TO DO! I LOVE IT!! I AM READY!! So that is what we do everyday. We wake up and we look for our brothers and sisters who need to hear the Gospel or be reminded that they have it. The mission is the most rewarding time in my life. I have never been so happy! Also, before the mission I didnt truly understand what it meant to have a prayer in my heart always. Well, now I do! I have a prayer close in my heart every single day and second. I can see the difference like night and day in my life. I feel my Savior´s love always and there isnt a better feeling! So that is my advice this week! Seek to have a prayer in your hearts always!!! 

I hope all is well this week and you are all happy! Remember that we are all children of a loving Heavenly Father! I love you all soooo much!!
 

Until next week,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The One with Accepting God´s Will 10/18/17

The One with Being Bold! 11-8-17

The One with "Being Where My Feet Are"