The One with Leading my Sector and Loving the Work

NOVEMBER 30TH 2016

Hello family and friends! How is everyone doing as we are getting closer to the Holiday Season? I love that we are getting closer and closer because the Spirit of Christmas and the birth of our Savior is so strong and beautiful! So this week was great! I am leading my sector and man it is not the easiest thing to do! Actually it is very hard. I have to remember how to get everywhere, and if you know me, you know I ALWAYS go the wrong way! I also have to plan what our days we be like and really remember what everyone needs so that we can be there for the people. It is sometimes really difficult, but I have never been one to step aside and not take on the challenge. I also dont mind being the leader.. I think its because I am the oldest in my family. But I am learning so many new things! My comp is in her last 3 weeks of her mission and I am just in awe of her and trying to learn everything I can from her. This week I learned all about urgency. It is different to just be doing everything right and being exactly obedient and being urgent to do the work. I am learning to be urgent in all that we do and to diligently seek to find people to teach. There is a difference and definitely for the better! 

SO this week we taught Michaud and he is progressing so much and working for his baptisimal date. I am so excited and I just love teaching him new things and seeing his face light up with... well the light of Christ. I have so much love for the people that my heart I swear is actually growing! The families here have my heart too. I have been in the same are for almost 5 months and it just feels like home.

SO one day this week we visited an Hermana and she had a cat... Now here in Chile my alergies to cats have really calmed down... well so I thought. When we were at her house I decided to play with the cat. I was petting it and everything, but I put on some hand sanitizer afterwards so all was ok. Well like 15 minutes latter my eyes started to hurt and kind of water..... So we were in a lesson with an investigador like 20 minutes later and I could hardly see him!!!! I was itching all over my arms and my face started to turn red and my eyes were getting puffy! Poor man, he probably thought I was crazy as one of my eyes were twitchig and I was saying "I know the Church is true and that it is for you!" hahaaha. It was super awkward and my comp kept asking if I was ok and I just kept on teaching this man. HAHAHAH It was soooo funny though. SO I learned also this week that I am still allergic to cats and to not touch them. LOL. 

Also these past two weeks I have been teaching gymnastics to a little 10 year old. It started out just teaching her gymnastics on the grass at the Church but now she is investigfating the church! IT is honestly my dream come true... helping people learn about the Gospel through gymnastics. It is the best! And I  get to do a little gymnastics on the grass so I am super feliz. 

This week has been a lot of contacting and just working hard. My mom alsways told us kid that one day we are going to love to work. When I was in the house I never really understood what she meant by that.... but NOW I di. I LOVE TO WORK: It is the most rewarding thing in this life, when we put forth our own efforts and give it our all and then the Lord provides us with blessings. My advice for the week is for everyone to just try and learn to love to work. In the mission it is what we are doing every day all day. It is the best way to live our lives and I know we will be blessed beause of it! I love you all so much!!! 
 

Until next week,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The One with Being Bold! 11-8-17

The One with Accepting God´s Will 10/18/17

The One with "Being Where My Feet Are"