The One with the CHANGES!!


 

NOVEMBER 23RD 2016
Hola mis amigos y familia!! 

How is everyone doing and feeling? I hope that at this time of year everyone is happy and showing gratitude for all the things that we have in this life. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I have just been feeling do grateful. I have never been so happy I have never been so happy in my life! The mission is the best place I could be and the best decision I have ever made in my life! 

OK so First things first, we had changes!!!! I m soooo sad. Our changes were special too. They were 2 weeks early than usual and only we had changes. My comp Hermana Ruiz was called to be an Hermana Leader. So, we had changes with the original Hermana Leaders so that Ruiz could be trained. The reason we had it early is because both of the Hna Leaders right now are leaving their missions in 4 weeks!! So my Comp now is Hermana Ibanez and she has 18 months in the mission (She extended her mission one month). So I, having now 5 months in the mission, have a comp with 18..... fun right? But the good thing is that Ibanez is honestly so great. She is from Argentina and the sweetest little thing. I love her so much already and it has only been one day! But I am heart broken to leave my mama Hermana Ruiz. We are the greatest of friends and have grown so much together. We cried and cried and cried when we separated. Now I am leading my sector and things are going just wonderfully! This past week was the birthday of Hermana Ruiz, before we had changes. I made her breakfast and gave her a few gifts that I got for her and spenD the day with families. It is so nice to have love here from the families, definitely makes it easier for holidays and birthdays.



This week I am just gull of gratitude. I am grateful first and foremost I am grateful for my Father in Heaven. He is always listening and answering our prayers because he loves us. I am grateful for my beautiful family that I have and for their love. Im grateful for all the missionaries in the world fighting for our Savior, Lord and King. I am grateful for the Gospel and the pure and infinite joy it brings me. My heart is so full of gratitude that it might burst!!! 

This is all for this week. Love you all so much!! 

Until next time, 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The One with Accepting God´s Will 10/18/17

The One with Being Bold! 11-8-17

The One with "Being Where My Feet Are"