The One Between Christmas and New Years

DECEMBER 28, 2016



This week was crazy!!! All we did all week was activities for Christmas and got ready for the big day. I was able to Skype with my sweet family! My mom is looking great and my siblings are huge and of course my dad is still cracking jokes! It was the best but also shortest hour and a half of my life!! But all is well and I feel so much better now that I was able to see the beautiful faces of my family. Christmas here was filled with love and the Spirit, just the way it should be! I really don't have much to write but I will send a lot of pictures!! 

Love you all!  
Hermana Cribbs



 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The One with Being Bold! 11-8-17

The One with Accepting God´s Will 10/18/17

The One with "Being Where My Feet Are"