The One with the New Year....2017!

JANUARY 5, 2017
 
Hello Family and Friends! 

I hope that you all had the best Christmas and new Year. I cannot believe that we are now in 2017. Time is flying way to fast! It makes my heart race and I get all nervous when I really think about it! This week was great! We had dinner for New Years Eve with a family here in the ward and we had so much fun. But... the greatest thing about this week is that we were able to meet with our sweet investigator Catalina and confirm her baptism!! She is getting baptized on Saturday January 7!!!! We are so excited and so it she! I know that she is ready and I couldn't be more happy for her! What a great way to start off the New Year! 
With this is mind, I hope that this year is the best year for everyone! I know that I am going to have a great one here in the mission... and I am pretty sure all of my friends will too because most of them are getting engaged or married... But this year really can be the greatest one yet! Make it the greatest one yet! We have the power to do so because it all has to do with our attitudes and thoughts! Keep smiling and pressing forward. I love you all so much and hope to keep hearing from you all! 

Love you all!! 

Until next week, 
Hermana Cribbs


 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The One with Accepting God´s Will 10/18/17

The One with Being Bold! 11-8-17

The One with "Being Where My Feet Are"