The One with All the Hermanas!

SEPTEMBER 6, 2017



Hey everyone, This week was a great week full of normal activities that missionaries do every single day! Well to start, last Pdayt we had a huge PJ party with onsies!! I borrowed and Elmo one and we all dressed up in cool onesies! It was great! When you are in the smallest mission in the world, and you cannot leave the mission EVER, you are forced to get creative! SO that is what we did!  I will be sending some pics of that!
We are having so much success here in our ward! We have many people investigating the church and we have 4 people with Baptisimal dates!!!!! WE ARE SO EXCITED!! We are just over here working so hard. I am at the point where the language is NOT a barrier AT ALL (actually easier than English at this point), I know the lessons by heart, I know how to teach the people, and I jsut feel like I really am just gliding! It is a great time of the mission where I am just like at my peak teaching wise and it is great! I love the work and we are working so hard everyday! 
Being the Hermana Leader, this week we decided to do a breakfast for all the Hermanas! We had a nice breakfast and got to know them a little better. Then Hermana Rand and I gave a little lesson on the imortance of studies! We focused on how imortant it is to read and also STUDY the scriptures and words of the Prophets. Here in the mission we have special study journals that we use everyday to orgaize our studies. It is vital that we use them every time we study to make sure that our studies are powerful and efficient! It was a great class that we gave the girls and they all really seemed to like it! YES BONUS POINTS!! 
THis change our President has been talking a lot about Revelation! It is the topic that we have this change. With my studies I have really learned the importance of Revelation and how we can each receive it! It is actually very simple. Every time we hear the Holy Ghost testify of truth, we are receiving Revelation! It is an important part of living on this earth, but still having communication with our Father in Heaven! I encourage all of you to study and read the scriptures daily, especially el Libro de Mormon (BOM). It will help your lives and make them so much better! I promise! 
Also today we had Pday with all the hermanas in the mission.. like all 22 of us! lol! It was really fun and we were able to hang out and just.. well mainly chat, like we do. There were also great games there and yummy Chilean food called Completos! They are like hotdogs but with some other things added to it like tomatoes and avacado! They are awesome! 
This is all I got for the week! I hope you are all happy and that life is great! Remember to always smile!!! 

Work Hard Pray Harder! 
1. This is when we did divisions with the youth for a few hours to help them see a day as a missionary!
2. THis was our Hermana Breakfast with all of our girls!! 
 
THen the rest is from the ONESIE PDAY!!! I AM ELMO!!!!!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The One with Being Bold! 11-8-17

The One with Accepting God´s Will 10/18/17

The One with "Being Where My Feet Are"