The One With Nothing to Write





 JULY 26, 2017
Hello everyone, I dont have much to write this week because it has been kind of an uneventful week! We are working hard in our sector to find new people to teach, we are struggling a little bit but that is okay because we just work harder to find them. One thins that makes it hard is that our mission is FILLED with less active members. We have more Less Actives in Chile than any other country in Latino America... so it makes it a little rough... everyday we are contacting and looking for people to teach and we talk to at least one new less active member a day! We are doing some reactivation work though so that is good!
We do have one investigator named Renata who is progressing at a rapid pace! She is 20 years old and like our best friend! She came to lunch with us on Sunday and was with us all day long! She is getting baptied this coming month and she is so excited, almost as much as we are! She is the cutest little thing and I just love her so much! We were able to go to the temple today as a zone and we had a great time. It has been a while since I have gone to the temple so it was a definite spiritual upliftment! Then we went to Carls Junior agterwards with like a huge group of missioanries!  
Well like I said, there is not much else to wirte LOL. I am sorry about that, I wil do better next time! I love you all so much!! I will send lots of pictures! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The One with Accepting God´s Will 10/18/17

The One with Being Bold! 11-8-17

The One with "Being Where My Feet Are"