The One with a Happy Mothers Day! 5/17


MAY 17TH
This week really was amazing for us! We had a great week full of hard work and I was able to see my beautiful family and wish my mom a HAPPY MOTHER´S DAY! Everything that I am I owe it to my mom. She is the reason I am who I am and why I am here today. She has taught me everything I know and has always been there for me 100% of the time. She has more Christ-Like Attributes than any other person I know. She is the biggest example to me of how i need to live my life and how to be a true Daughter of our Heavenly Father. I am in forever dept to her and owe her everything. Thank you mom for everything you have done for being a true example of strength and never giving up! You are my inspiration and one of my greatest blessings I have! I love you to the moon and back!!


So this week we had a lot of success with some of the investigators that we are teaching. We had about 7 investigators in our ward between us and the Elders and that is many for our mission! It was a blessing for sure! We are really blessed as missionaries with the ability to help people in remarkable ways. We have an investigator who has a Cocaine addiction! It was kinda scary at first to start teaching him because we had no idea how to help him and we weren't sure what to teach or how to go about it. But the Lord blessed us with the Gift of Tongues and we have been bale to help him so much! HE is going to church and we are working towards baptism with him! We have already seen a huge change in him! He is going to a 12 step program that one stake has here and taking the missionary lessons from us! It really is a miracle to see the change and how really the Gospel makes all the difference for EVERYONE! No matter what the problem is or how far off the path we may be.. the Atonement and Gospel is for every single person here on the earth! And I have the change to help bring this to pass! What a blessing and miracle this is in itself! WOW I am so lucky and so grateful to my Heavenly Father for this! 
Well that is really all I got this week! Until next week! 

Work Hard, Pray Harder!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The One with Being Bold! 11-8-17

The One with Accepting God´s Will 10/18/17

The One with "Being Where My Feet Are"